Welcome to Royal Pet Store Online
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Royal Pet Store Online’s Website.
Royal Pet Store Online is located at:
Triq Il-Qasam, Is-Swieqi , Malta
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Royal Pet Store Online’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Royal Pet Store Online and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Royal Pet Store Online. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://royalpetstoreonline.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://royalpetstoreonline.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://royalpetstoreonline.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://royalpetstoreonline.com
Redistribute content from Royal Pet Store Online (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Order process
- Royal Pet Store Online offers its customers a comprehensive range for all matters concerning domestic pets. By clicking on the products or product descriptions, the customer navigates to the product details, .e.g. details regarding the product design, size or taste. The product is placed in the virtual shopping basket by entering the requested quantity and clicking on the shopping basket icon.
- By clicking on the “shopping basket” button, displayed in the top right-hand corner of the online shop, the customer navigates to an overview page and at any time can check the goods in the virtual shopping basket and, where necessary, make changes.
- If a customer does not wish to purchase additional goods, they can continue via the “To order/checkout” button. Registered customers can enter their user names and passwords here to automatically use their saved information for the order. Alternatively, the customer can register as a new customer and set up a customer account or continue the purchase without setting up a customer account. In such a case, the customer must enter their address and invoice information on the following page.
- By further clicking on the “Continue” button, the customer reaches the penultimate order stage “Overview”. The customer has access to an overview of the order here with details of the price (including the statutory VAT if applicable on any listed products) and details of the delivery service and costs.
- The order is entered into by clicking on the “Buy” button. This means a binding offer has been made.
The images of the range in the online shop are intended as an illustration and do not constitute binding offers for sale. By completing the order process by clicking on the “Buy” button the customer makes a binding offer to enter into a purchase contract. The customer thereupon receives an automated confirmation of receipt of order by e-mail (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The contract with Royal Pet Store Online is only concluded when Royal Pet Store Online sends the ordered product to the customer and the delivery to the customer is confirmed by signature of customer (delivery confirmation).
The offered goods are sold in customary domestic quantities only and only to persons of an age at which they are capable of entering into legal transactions.
- Prices and delivery charges
Royal Pet Store Online does not have any minimum order limits. Free delivery applies to standard orders of €45.00 or over, to all locations around Malta. A €5.00 charge will be applied to orders below the €45.00 amount.
Royal Pet Store Online can delivery any quantities ordered by the client without limitations though depending solely on stock amount available from the main supplier of that particular product to Royal Pet Store Online
- Dispatch and delivery
Unless stated otherwise in the offer, the delivery period is done within 2 – 3 working days. Information about delivery conditions is available here.
In the event that Royal Pet Store Online is unable to deliver any of the ordered products because Royal Pet Store Online itself is not supplied by its own suppliers, without culpability on the part of Royal Pet Store Online, Royal Pet Store Online may withdraw from the contract. In such a case, Royal Pet Store Online shall inform the customer without delay and propose a comparable product. If a comparable product is not available, or if the customer does not wish to have that product delivered, Royal Pet Store Online shall, without delay, reimburse payments made by the customer, if any were done up to this stage.
We (Royal Pet Store Online) advise the customer to check the products being delivered for any visible damages or expiry dates as Royal Pet Store Online will not be responsible for any returns, credit return or changes if any of the mentioned problems are found with any of the products after our delivery confirmation form is signed by the receiver.
To be eligible for returns products must be returned within 15 days of when products were delivered to you, and must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original sealed packaging. Items can be exchanged for anything else which is available on our website or a full refund will be given via bank transfer or placed on account to be deducted from you next order being placed with us.
This return policy is lost if the item is removed from its packaging.
All food and perishable products are not covered with this return policy.
Royal Pet Store Online offers a return policy concerning products being found damaged within a sealed bag which are reported to us within 3 working days after being delivered.
The customer will need to contact us on 21421919 or via Email at Email Address within this time period. A replacement will be offered for the same value of the product damaged. If the supplier to Royal Pet Store Online doesn’t have the same product in stock we can exchange it with any other product available on the website, any price difference will be charged to the customer. If no replacement is found Royal Pet Store Online will offer two options to the customer:
- Royal Pet Store Online can place the damaged product value on account as credit to the client to be deducted from their next order
- Royal Pet Store Online can send a full refund of the damaged product to the client via bank transfer.
The goods shall remain the property of Royal Pet Store Online up until payment in full. Prior to the passing of ownership, pledging, ownership transfer by way of security, processing or redesigning are not permitted without approval by Royal Pet Store Online.
Customers who are consumers have a cancellation right till 00.00 (mid-night) of the same order date. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither attributable to their commercial nor self-employed professional activity. The following regulations apply to the cancellation right and the excluding of the cancellation right. If customers have any further questions about cancellations, they can contact the Royal Pet Store Online via these contact details or chat box.
Instructions on withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within mid night of the same order date.
- The withdrawal period will expire after that deadline.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Royal Pet Store Online) by sending an email on email address with your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- We will confirm with you acknowledgment of the cancelation. No charges will be applied to you or your account.
End of Information concerning the Right of withdrawal
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event of delivery of goods
The statutory guarantee provisions apply.
Royal Pet Store Online is not liable for any consequences of inappropriate use of any product purchased through the online shop.
Payment for goods is to be made by Cash on delivery or Visa, Mastercard, or Credit card on delivery as well. Royal Pet Store Online delivery personal are equipped with wireless Epos machines which can be used as regular machines on the delivery location.
Should your credit card have insufficient credit and no other payment settlement can be made, then we reserve the right to cancel the delivery and the products will brought back in to the warehouse.
Royal Pet Store Online reserves the right in individual cases or depending on the delivery method chosen by the customer to accept only certain types of payment
If the customer defaults in payment, the purchase price shall incur interest during the default in the sum of 5 percentage points above the ECB base lending rate. If the customer is not a consumer, the default interest shall be 8 percentage points above the base lending rate. Royal Pet Store Online reserves the right to assert a claim for greater damage caused by default subject to furnishing proof in that respect.
- Credit Notes
In the case of redeeming credit notes, the specific, valid redemption conditions, minimum order quantity and period of validity etc. are to be adhered to. The corresponding information is stated on the credit notes. In any case, only one credit note or one order / customer-related reduction can be redeemed for each purchase. Payment in cash or subsequent setting off with previous orders is not possible. Resale is not permitted.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby.
- We have the right to amend, change and revise the Royal Petstore website and correct or update information (including goods information) without notice.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. Our new terms will be displayed on the site and by continuing to use and access the site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in a waiver of such right.
- Franks may transfer, subcontract, assign or otherwise deal with Royal Pet Store Onlines rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract, assign or otherwise deal your rights and/ or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malta.
- Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be determined and finally settled through Arbitration. The parties agree that, in such case, any disputes shall be referred to the Malta Centre for Arbitration located in Valletta, Malta, and each dispute shall be determined in accordance with Maltese law and regulated by the procedure and Rules of Arbitration which govern arbitrations in Malta. Disputes will be settled by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with those Rules, unless the parties agree otherwise. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Maltese language. The seat of arbitration shall be Malta unless the parties otherwise agree. The decision given by the arbitral tribunal shall be final and no appeal shall lie from such a decision.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 3rd March, 2019