Beef: Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Beef 4%), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Various Sugars
Chicken: Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Chicken 4%), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Various Sugars
Tuna: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (Tuna 4%), Minerals, Various Sugars
Salmon: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (Salmon 4%), Minerals, Various Sugars
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide for an average adult cat (4kg)
- 4 pouches per day in at least 2 separate meals
- Serve at room temperature.
- Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.
- The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical Constituents:|
|Linoleic acid (omega 6 FA):||0.6%|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||20|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.25|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||2.3|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||4.0|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||33|
|Cassia gum:||2 200|